- The Union Street Bakery is a place of love and nurturing. Why is Daisy so hesitant to return?
- What is family? Are genetics necessary to make a ‘real’ family?
- What do you think of the relationship between Daisy, Rachel and Margaret?
- Do you think Susie’s spirit lingered at the Union Street Bakery? If so, why?
- As Daisy embraces her identity and her past, we learn that Susie, in order to survive, had to surrender her identity so she could return to Alexandria. How are Daisy and Susie alike? How are they different?
- Do you think Daisy and Terry will reach a more peaceful reunion? Why do you think Terry is so hesitant to face Daisy?
- What do you think of Daisy and Gordon’s relationship? Both have made changes in their lives. Do you think it’s enough for them to have a second chance?
Download both Reader Guides (PDF)
Download all both Reader Guides (.docx)